Thread: Fox Area Veterans

Default Fox Area Veterans

I posted this on the looking for partners section, but seems like that really gets ignored...

Season has been open for a few days now and I'm ready to get some steel out. Just wanted to wait to make sure no one is operating in the areas I'm thinking about. Is there anyone who operates in/ around the Fox area who would be willing to let me tag along for a day or two and give me the lay of the land as pertains to who opperates what areas to help me NOT step on anyones toes? I have a sled (not much use right now lol), quad, XC skis, and snowshoes to get around on. Please PM or email me if any takers!

Thanks
    Zach
    If you live your whole life afraid to die... Then you can never truly live!

Supporting Member

Try contacting the current president of the Alaska Trappers Association (Randy Zarnke) in Fairbanks. I will PM you his e-mail address. He should know about the Fox area or will know someone that does.

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Quote Originally Posted by AKPyron View Post
    I posted this on the looking for partners section, but seems like that really gets ignored...

Season has been open for a few days now and I'm ready to get some steel out. Just wanted to wait to make sure no one is operating in the areas I'm thinking about. Is there anyone who operates in/ around the Fox area who would be willing to let me tag along for a day or two and give me the lay of the land as pertains to who opperates what areas to help me NOT step on anyones toes? I have a sled (not much use right now lol), quad, XC skis, and snowshoes to get around on. Please PM or email me if any takers!

Thanks
    Zach
    i think your going to have a rough time getting away from other lines in the fox, goldstream, steece, and Elliott.... areas..
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here