Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Ak fish and Game Draw supplements

  1. #1
    Member Blackhawk .44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Big Lake, Alaska, United States
    Posts
    123

    Default Ak fish and Game Draw supplements

    Does anyone know when the draw supplements come out for 2011

  2. #2
    Member tyrex13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Anchorage/Soldotna
    Posts
    1,176

    Default

    They are online now and print on the 11th I think.

  3. #3
    Member Blackhawk .44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Big Lake, Alaska, United States
    Posts
    123

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tyrex13 View Post
    They are online now and print on the 11th I think.
    thanks man!

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    galena
    Posts
    139

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tyrex13 View Post
    They are online now and print on the 11th I think.
    ok whats the secret to get the supplement to download,, cant get pass the fist page and cant print,been trying for 2 days,thanks

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alaskachallenge@yahoo.com View Post
    ok whats the secret to get the supplement to download,, cant get pass the fist page and cant print,been trying for 2 days,thanks
    Have you tried right clicking on the link and "save target as" instead of just trying to open it? Once you have it saved, then open it from your computer rather than the net. I know there were problems with the file originally at page 3 even after you saved it, but as long as you skipped past that there was no issues.

  6. #6

  7. #7
    Member GrizzlyH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Wasilla, AK
    Posts
    574

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anchskier View Post
    Have you tried right clicking on the link and "save target as" instead of just trying to open it? Once you have it saved, then open it from your computer rather than the net. I know there were problems with the file originally at page 3 even after you saved it, but as long as you skipped past that there was no issues.
    I had the same problem, but after saving it to my desktop it seemed to work OK. Must have a file gliche on the website.
    I can do the impossible right away. Be patient, miracles take me a bit longer.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •