Thread: Need help asap

Default Need help asap

I don't know where to start I'm so distraught right now.. My buddy said we are done ah Jesus why we had plans for hunting this sucks. I need a new friend (s) and here is the big one your draw choices for the upcoming draw. If you would like you can send me a friends request on facebook and your hunt choices thru pm thanks guys. Oh one last thing if you don't want to be pals toucan still send me your hunt choices and please only super easy hunts.

Quote Originally Posted by whitepalm View Post
    What, "your draw choices"? "Super easy hunts"? Dont waste peoples time, if your looking for friends thats not how you do it. Its no wonder. Weird.
    So uh you don't want to be pals... Dude it's a joke okay some of guys are so uptight (edited)
    Last edited by Michael Strahan; 10-31-2010 at 17:13.

Default my advice - do it without your keyboard

Get to know some people on here in person. Then they'll better know what experience you've had, what equipment you own, what experience you're looking to get, and possibly if they'd like to come with ya.

So far in our area here there is talk of a pizza guy get together in ER in a week or two, a card game in the valley about 2 or more weeks from now, and an afterwork happy hour between Palmer & Wasilla about the first week of Dec.

All three would happen before you need to submit your choices. Accomplish you mission in person without your keyboard, that's my advice.

Oh yeah I almost forgot about that afterwork happy hour thing familyman, be sure to post when, and the name of that place again. i think thats gana be a good one! first I heard of the card game, texas hold em or five card stud? buy in or not? I could get some guys for that one...LOL

Default happy hour between Palmer and Wasilla first week in Dec?

Quote Originally Posted by mr.Montana View Post
    Oh yeah I almost forgot about that afterwork happy hour thing familyman, be sure to post when, and the name of that place again. i think thats gana be a good one! first I heard of the card game, texas hold em or five card stud? buy in or not? I could get some guys for that one...LOL
    I will be sure to get the word out, yes. The ONLY thing I'm waiting on is confirmation from King on when he'll be here. And plus to verify with my place that we can get separate checks, since that goes against their policy for groups. (I think they'll do it for me if I ask). Tentatively planned for first week of December. (And even Eagle River hunters are invited!)

Valley Poker night's thread is in the General Discussion Forum.

Eagle River Pizza Guy's thread was (I believe) in the Hunting forum but I can't find it right now, so likely that get together got gone or went private when dipnetters threatened to show up & a mod specifically said their kind wasn't the right kind for that meeting, ONLY hunters.

it is a little short notice to be lookin for that kind ofcommitment if I were you I would get into the predetor hunting or the small game forum and and try go on a little hunt with somebody It would put me in an undescribable state of angry if I was stuck on a 4 day hunt with a jack ass so the small one day hunt would give me a decent time period to gauge if we could be compatible enough to enjoy a long hunt together

Quote Originally Posted by 323 View Post
    I don't know where to start I'm so distraught right now.. My buddy said we are done ah Jesus why we had plans for hunting this sucks. I need a new friend (s) and here is the big one your draw choices for the upcoming draw. If you would like you can send me a friends request on facebook and your hunt choices thru pm thanks guys. Oh one last thing if you don't want to be pals toucan still send me your hunt choices and please only super easy hunts.
    If you want everyone's hunt choices, why not just download what everyone applied for in the past? Its all there on ADFG's website, just need to know where and how.

If you can't find it, I'll give you a good one - DI403, but remember thats just between you and me.

[QUOTE=323;827012]I don't know where to start I'm so distraught right now.. My buddy said we are done ah Jesus why we had plans for hunting this sucks.

323 - I guess I'm a little slow and missing what you are trying to say.. Are you trying to say that you had a hunting partner and plans with him for a hunt and now he has told you that you are done as friends and you have no one to hunt with and want to put in with someone else on a draw hunt?

If that is the case, why did your friend dump you? I would think that your statements wouldn't really give anyone here great confidence in asking you along and sharing info. Why is it that you don't have your own choices and saying that you have room for someone to join you.

Just trying to pointing out that you may have some missing situational info that you need to clarify.

Wish you luck.

Okay one more time folks it's a joke, mainly about your hunt choices lol I have hunting partners right vince haha but serious I have people I hunt with.

The responses to this post are so funny!

Here you go 323. Cant do the party permits with you and Ive never been on facebook, but some sure picks are: DB 301, DS 123, DM 549, DG 333 and DI 404. Road hunts and easy pickins. The only problem being you wont get a permit before you are 100!!!! (But if you do get one I will go with you and split the meat......as your friend!)
    I come home with an honestly earned feeling that something good has taken place. It makes no difference whether I got anything, it has to do with how the day was spent. Fred Bear

OK i was always the last kid to laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by tboehm View Post
    OK i was always the last kid to laugh.
    Me too, I didn't get it either!!

The grammer is so bad, I still don't get it.

[QUOTE=tboehm;827191]
    Quote Originally Posted by 323 View Post
    I don't know where to start I'm so distraught right now.. My buddy said we are done ah Jesus why we had plans for hunting this sucks.

323 - I guess I'm a little slow and missing what you are trying to say.. Are you trying to say that you had a hunting partner and plans with him for a hunt and now he has told you that you are done as friends and you have no one to hunt with and want to put in with someone else on a draw hunt?

If that is the case, why did your friend dump you? I would think that your statements wouldn't really give anyone here great confidence in asking you along and sharing info. Why is it that you don't have your own choices and saying that you have room for someone to join you.

Just trying to pointing out that you may have some missing situational info that you need to clarify.

Wish you luck.
    What you trying to say everyone hates me ah man my day started bad and now you have took it to another level... I'm crying guys thanks I'm a wreck! I better go to Elemendorf and check myself in casue this statement put me over the top...