Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Extra bear hides no problem !

Default Extra bear hides no problem !

Going to put this on my to do list

PEOPLE SAY I HAVE A.D.D I DON'T UNDERSTA.....OH LOOK A MOOSE !!!

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

soon as i get that allusive six legged bear i will call ya
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    soon as i get that allusive six legged bear i will call ya
    You just have to catch one when the cub's only 1/2 out....

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Quote Originally Posted by LuJon View Post
    the missus says your officially SICK!... but did NOT say no to the chair....
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Think I'd turn 1 paw up so it could hold my bowl of chips
    PEOPLE SAY I HAVE A.D.D I DON'T UNDERSTA.....OH LOOK A MOOSE !!!

its either this one or another one made by the same guy that has a mounted head that comes out from the bottom
    "early to bed, early to rise, fish like hell, and make up lies"

lol... thats awsome.

Quote Originally Posted by LuJon View Post

then they'd be controlling us with airplanes..and snares

If you cant stand behind the troops in Iraq.. Feel free to stand in front of them.

Man, That is Furry Cool, but,

Don't let any of your "Skull Cleaning Project" Beetles Escape, in that house, CRASH
    Ten Hours in that little raft off the AK peninsula, blowin' NW 60, in November.... "the Power of Life and Death is in the Tongue," and Yes, God is Good !

SwampView AK, Overlooking Mt. Mckinley and Points Beyond.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    An excellent idea, there.

Smitty of the North
    Walk Slow, and Drink a Lotta Water.
    Has it ever occurred to you, that Nothing ever occurs to God? Adrien Rodgers.
    You can't out-give God.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    ...but then you'd need the other hand curved so it could hold a beer.

The d**n thing makes me feel sick.
    ...just my thoughts concerning what others see as comical, I guess.

And this is the same forum that blasted some chick for posting a picture of her harvested black bear wearing a hat and holding a can of beer......................

Different strokes...............and this post from a guy with five bear pelts on the walls, and has now watched over fifty brown and black bears tip over dead.

dennis

AK True, I agree, and think that's mainly why we(?) are Mocking the idea,

cause that thing is ridiculous and somehow seems to trash the idea of a "Really Cool" Mount of any kind that honors the fine animal that was taken.
    not sure I can speak for most here tho, just guessing
    Ten Hours in that little raft off the AK peninsula, blowin' NW 60, in November.... "the Power of Life and Death is in the Tongue," and Yes, God is Good !

Probably 100+ years ago we didn't have to be so **** politically correct and live in terror that somebody wouldn't approve of what we do. I think it is a pretty cool chair, probably wouldn't put one in my house but is it really so different than a leather couch or overstuffed chair. Half of respecting the animals is honoring thier gift by using the meat and hides for constructive purposes. Why not a comfy warm chair to sit in as opposed to a hide resting on a wall?

TheBear78,
    ...not to hijack this thread.....but here I go again....

You mentioned living in terror. Do you live in terror? Why do you live in terror?
    I sure hope my comments on this communicative forum have not contributed towards you living in terror. The bear-chair sort of gave me the creeps, still. And it is OK if you really think it is great, or not.
    Really, really.
    Apparently, in 1865, the bear-chair was politically fine. And nobody lived in terror due to it, cept possible a bunch of bears.
    Hey, ya think those were California grizzly bears? (.....collected by a Calif hunter-trapper)
    'Cause if they are Calif griz bears then this should not be in the Alaska Hunting Forum.
    And THAT, is **** political and AOD Forum correctness.
    dennis

Quote Originally Posted by AlaskaTrueAdventure View Post
    TheBear78,

You mentioned living in terror. Do you live in terror? Why do you live in terror?
    I sure hope my comments on this communicative forum have not contributed to wards you living in terror. The bear-chair sort of gave me the creeps, still. And it is OK if you really think it is great, or not.
    Really, really.
    Apparently, in 1865, the bear-chair was politically fine. And nobody lived in terror due to it, crept possible a bunch of bears.
    Hey, ya think those were California grizzly bears? (.....collected by a Calif hunter-trapper)
    'Cause if they are Calif griz bears then this should not be in the Alaska Hunting Forum.
    Dennis
    gee Dennis if you don't like it JUST say so... personally it is nothing more then a taxidermist hard at work... but i kinda liked Rogers idea of turning one paw up... might be nice to scratch your nads on when your hands are full... and the wife's mother is visiting.... you know... there is ALWAYS some statement that can be made with it...

meet on face book here

For the right price, I would totally get one of of those or have one made. Seriously. I find it totally un-offensive.
    Finally, Brad Childress is GONE!

Quote Originally Posted by AlaskaTrueAdventure View Post
    TheBear78,

I sure hope my comments on this communicative forum have not contributed towards you living in terror. The bear-chair sort of gave me the creeps, still. And it is OK if you really think it is great, or not.
    Really, really.
    Apparently, in 1865, the bear-chair was politically fine. And nobody lived in terror due to it, cept possible a bunch of bears.
    dennis
    Don't worry I don't scare that easily, and strive to be as politically incorrect as I can.

Looks like it belongs in the Addams Family house....it's cool....might be able to get away with it at the hunting shack but the wife will object to it in the house.

Not often does one have the opportunity to bag the proverbial '6-legged' bear, and from they way it was 'transformed' into a neat looking chair, only goes to show that 'back in the day' this taxidermist was being 'PC', he could have 'mounted' it the way 6-legged bears were/are generally found..........

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast