Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Vote and Get a $10 Discount

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    In an easy chair in Cyberspace
    Posts
    2,316

    Thumbs up Vote and Get a $10 Discount

    Between today and next wednesday stop by with your cute little "I voted" sticker. Make your best deal on $100 or more of stuff (and we pride ourselves in beating all the prices out there on in stock items) and we will give you another $10 off!!!!

    We don't care who you vote for. Just vote. Vote for whoever or whatever you want, put your little sticky on and come in.

    One per customer. This isnt Chicago, so dont get your discount, shave your beard and cut your hair and come back in.

  2. #2
    Moderator LuJon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Palmer, AK
    Posts
    11,415

    Default

    I once got accused of marrying a woman for 20K. I can assure 20K is not worth getting married for anymore than 10 bucks is worth shaving of my beard!

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    In an easy chair in Cyberspace
    Posts
    2,316

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LuJon View Post
    I once got accused of marrying a woman for 20K. I can assure 20K is not worth getting married for anymore than 10 bucks is worth shaving of my beard!
    Gee I should have accused my first three wives of marrying me for money Next time I'll just find a woman that hates me and give her everything I own.....

  4. #4
    Member Vince's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time
    Posts
    8,989

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wildalaska View Post
    Gee I should have accused my first three wives of marrying me for money Next time I'll just find a woman that hates me and give her everything I own.....
    i have done that twice already, the hate just gets worse as they think you owe more then you had to begin with
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

    meet on face book here

  5. #5
    Member moose-head's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    @ Seminary, Dubuque Ia
    Posts
    839

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wildalaska View Post
    Between today and next wednesday stop by with your cute little "I voted" sticker. Make your best deal on $100 or more of stuff (and we pride ourselves in beating all the prices out there on in stock items) and we will give you another $10 off!!!!

    We don't care who you vote for. Just vote. Vote for whoever or whatever you want, put your little sticky on and come in.

    One per customer. This isnt Chicago, so dont get your discount, shave your beard and cut your hair and come back in.
    Good promo idea, I'd come, but that would be a bit of a drive.
    If you board the wrong train, it is no use running along the corridor in the other direction.
    Dietrich Bonhoeffer

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    In an easy chair in Cyberspace
    Posts
    2,316

    Default

    Good promo idea, I'd come, but that would be a bit of a drive.
    If you left right now, you should be here by.......ok never mind

  7. #7
    Member mainer_in_ak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Delta Junction
    Posts
    4,078

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wildalaska View Post
    Gee I should have accused my first three wives of marrying me for money Next time I'll just find a woman that hates me and give her everything I own.....
    How about a "i just got divorced" promo? Strippers do it..........free lap dances.

  8. #8
    Member Vince's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time
    Posts
    8,989

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mainer_in_ak View Post
    How about a "i just got divorced" promo? Strippers do it..........free lap dances.
    will we be able to find some that don't already know you?
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

    meet on face book here

  9. #9
    Member Milo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    1,472

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    i have done that twice already, the hate just gets worse as they think you owe more then you had to begin with
    but why are divorces so expensive? --- because they're worth it.

  10. #10
    Member mainer_in_ak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Delta Junction
    Posts
    4,078

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    will we be able to find some that don't already know you?

    Well........let me shave my beard, cut my hair, and I'll get back with yah on that one.

  11. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    In an easy chair in Cyberspace
    Posts
    2,316

    Default

    Back to top. And none of this handing off the stickers in the parking lot

  12. #12
    Member moose-head's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    @ Seminary, Dubuque Ia
    Posts
    839

    Default

    I hope a lot of people are taking you up on this offer.
    If you board the wrong train, it is no use running along the corridor in the other direction.
    Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •