Thread: Raft Rental in Fairbanks

Default Raft Rental in Fairbanks

I hope somebody can point me in the right direction to a god but inexpensive place to rent a raft or rafts big enough for to men possibly 2 moose and 2 bou.

Default Your kidding right?

Check with Larry Bartlett and see what he has for rent. You will need a 16ft raft and go light to put 2 moose and 2 bou in one 16 ft raft. You can also check Test the Waters. But there are no good but inexpensive place's to rent a raft

Default raft rental

sorry bob,

just sent you a email on this subject but going back and reading you probably want to think of two rafts if you want two moose and two caribou... perhaps a large raft and one smaller.

Quote Originally Posted by sbiinc View Post
    sorry bob,

just sent you a email on this subject but going back and reading you probably want to think of two rafts if you want two moose and two caribou... perhaps a large raft and one smaller.
    Berry, Thanks, I think we have it worked out with Golden Eagle for one large and one small one.

Default Rentals Fairbanks

Options.

Larry offers quality products, Test the Waters offers Maravia's and also works with Larry unless that has gone south.

If you wish to Rent AIRE or NRS you have Blue Moose Rafting and I am bais on that one. www.bluemooserafting.com (907)-460-7758

14ft otters, 16ft Alaska Series, 14, 16ft, and 18ft AIRE Lion Cats, 18ft Star Super Bugs, inflatable kayaks and canoes. Hard Decks, Rowing packages. I promise you we have the best pricing in the state!

Best Wishes!

Richard Mousseau
    www.bluemooserafting.com