Thread: Down and Dirty UTV

Default Down and Dirty UTV

Has anyone ever bought one of there side by sides, they look OK. They seem to have some nice features but who knows if they are cheap Chinese made UTVís.

www.downanddirtyutv.com

I bought the 4 seater from them ,Had it for sale on here and craigslist but sold it via the hwy A few things you have to do to it when you get it. Otherwise you might have problems
    PEOPLE SAY I HAVE A.D.D I DON'T UNDERSTA.....OH LOOK A MOOSE !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    I bought the 4 seater from them ,Had it for sale on here and craigslist but sold it via the hwy A few things you have to do to it when you get it. Otherwise you might have problems
    Would you mind to telling me what you had to do to it.

Are parts easy to get?

Well it will not let me send you a P.M guess because you are new drop me an email at rogera@mtaonline.net
    PEOPLE SAY I HAVE A.D.D I DON'T UNDERSTA.....OH LOOK A MOOSE !!!

I bought one that is sitting in my drive right now. I will sell it to you for $7000. I just replaced the clutch and belt, so she is ready to go.

The guys at down and dirty utv are great on the sales end, but I am finding that they are not up to par on taking care of you after you have one. I have run in to two other guys that have the same complaint. THEY CAME UP TO ME???

I love to work onengines so I have a back up, but when you spend the kind of money they are getting I still expect them to back up what they sell.

call me at 907 395-7093