Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: local control and privatization of our lands and resources ?

  1. #1
    Member ret25yo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Unit 13
    Posts
    1,471

    Default local control and privatization of our lands and resources ?

    concerning the management of Fish and Game if a new
    "some one" is "chosen"... thoughts???

    If you cant stand behind the troops in Iraq.. Feel free to stand in front of them.

  2. #2
    Supporting Member Amigo Will's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Wrangell
    Posts
    7,601

    Default

    I wish they would get back to giveing every vet at least ten acres to live on but you have to live on it not sell it.
    Now left only to be a turd in the forrest and the circle will be complete.Use me as I have used you

  3. #3
    Moderator LuJon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Palmer, AK
    Posts
    11,415

    Default

    I am up for it. I would love to have 20 acres (me + wife) along the Denali hwy, all of it 5' deep. That should let me set up 33 miles of no trespassing signs!!

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LuJon View Post
    I am up for it. I would love to have 20 acres (me + wife) along the Denali hwy, all of it 5' deep. That should let me set up 33 miles of no trespassing signs!!
    Private property don't mean squat on the Denali. I lived on it for 7 years the only thing that works is you got to be the grumpiest SOB on the hiway before the city folks pay attention.
    Chuck

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hiline View Post
    Private property don't mean squat on the Denali. I lived on it for 7 years the only thing that works is you got to be the grumpiest SOB on the hiway before the city folks pay attention.
    Were YOU the Troll that lived down over the hill along 17 Mile hill?
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Akres View Post
    Were YOU the Troll that lived down over the hill along 17 Mile hill?
    No he was my mentor though I lived at Gracious House in the late 80's
    Chuck

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •