Thread: bunny boots

Default bunny boots

Last time I checked,the surplus store here in FBKs wants ~130 bucks for a pair of the non-bata bunny boots. Seems overpriced to me. Is there anywhere else in town here that I've missed where I can find the batas and not have to pay that much? If that is what they go for, then I guess I'll have to pay it, but I seem to remember not paying that much for my last pair. How about from somewhere online, though I'd prefer to spend my $$ in AK if I can. Thanks.

What size do you need......?

I think the last pair of Bata brand boots I bought were from 6th Ave. Outfitters I haven't been in the store recently, but I would guess they still have a good selection. Also, they aren't too hard to find online, but I'm not sure about shipping costs!

http://stores.alleghenywholesale.com/StoreFront.bok

I buy my Bata's from the guy that sells them out of the back of his trailer near Pitman Rd. and Parks Hwy. in Meadow Lakes. $75.

My dad and some of my employees have bought Betas off of EBay for as little at $40 by the time they were shipped, but the best time to do that is in June There are dozens listed there now.
    Bunny Boots and Bearcats: Utility Sled Mayhem

I had good luck off ebay, bought 3 sets and had them all shipped for less than $110.

Thanks guys. I'll give ebay a try