Thread: RM 768 nenana hunt

Default RM 768 nenana hunt

How many of you have done this hunt? Vince sent me some info, I asked for a little more info and he said valley trash was not welcomed in his parts of Alaska nah just kidding anyhow any insight would be great. We are going to do this granted only have 4 hours of daylight come veterans day weekend but hey getting out of the house. Also where is the fish and game office in nenana? I thought it would be on the parks hwy. Thanks

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

LOL fish and game office in Nenana????????? try Fairbanks. college road.. and we will be watching if you try to sneak in.
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Vince the regs say to pick up the rm tag in person in nenana august 4th. Heck makes me wonder if there any tags left or did they hand them all out.

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Quote Originally Posted by 323 View Post
    Vince the regs say to pick up the rm tag in person in nenana august 4th. Heck makes me wonder if there any tags left or did they hand them all out.
    well that one if you weren't in line you didn't get one.
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

I was thinking about doing the winter version, nothing like standing in line for 12 hours at -40 good times good times. Over all I like winter hunts. I'm a meat hunter My kids only eat wild meat, My son will turn down candy for a piece of moose steak or a salmon fillet and I don't mind -40 it thins out the crowds.

Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    well that one if you weren't in line you didn't get one.
    Well that sucks what was I doing on 4 august ah who knows looks like I will have to figure out something.

Well that sucks what was I doing on 4 august ah who knows looks like I will have to figure out something.
    i think on or about the 4th of August 2010.... you were beginning the first of your series... of why not to take anybody hunting.

meet on face book here

Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    i think on or about the 4th of August 2010.... you were beginning the first of your series... of why not to take anybody hunting.
    No but I do remember you taking us to lunch and trying to poison us but I was smart and drank tea. My epic series did not start until September

No but I do remember you taking us to lunch and trying to poison us but I was smart and drank tea. My epic series did not start until September
    not my fault you choked on the 7th hot dog... GAWD!!! you acted like the army never feeds ya...

meet on face book here

Is this the registration winter moose hunt for the Minto Flats area?

Nope, The Minto Flats hunts are RM 775/785 (fall/winter). If you want one of those tags plan on waiting in line as they are pretty popular and they are first come first serve.