Thread: Taking resumes for a sheep brooks hunting partner

Default Taking resumes for a sheep brooks hunting partner

Fellow Hunters,

I have got a sheep fly in hunt booked for 8-18 August 2011. Im a sucessful sheep hunter I have killed one myself and been part of another harvest on another hunt. I am looking for someone that can commit by refunding me back half the deposit and be good on there word. The main qualities that I look for a hunting partner hard working, dependable,
    good gear,alcohol & drug free, beside the crown/coke at camp for a celebration drink when awaiting the transporter. I am not going to disclose any drainages etc until my partner has commited as I can't give away all my secrets honey holes .But I will tell you im hunting the brroks range somehwere east of the haul road.The price of the hunt will be between $2500-3000 per person.Also please provide 3 personal references just kidding... And yes if I draw TMA plans will change lol.

Looking forward to your replies,

Tim
    ďA man does not climb a mountain without bringing some of it away with him,and leaving something of himself upon it -- Sir Martin Conway

Do applicants get to see your resume also?
    I can't help being a lazy, dumb, weekend warrior.......I have a JOB!
    I have less friends now!!

Sure not a problem some of it is top secret though.
    ďA man does not climb a mountain without bringing some of it away with him,and leaving something of himself upon it -- Sir Martin Conway

I'm fat, diabetic, have the fat man breathing problem. Let's see what else oh and a bad knee. Let me know if I'm what you are looking for . Best of luck finding you a sheep hunting partner.

Default sheep

Funny john