Thread: Goose Hunting Video

Default Goose Hunting Video

Hey folks, I put together a short video from the last two weeks of hunting. Check it out when you get a chance and let me know what you think.

Somebody's going to be mad when they find out their barnyard geese are gone.
    Passing up shots on mergansers since 1992.

Great lil Vid, hate the music, but to each his own, and I can mute it if need be.

Bet your Dawg LOVES goose hunting now - Fine looking looking pooch ya got there.

Blast away - were about done up here

Cutter, thanks for the comments. I guess you can't make everyone happy. Any suggestions on what music I should use for the next video? I'll be putting together some more videos between now and December when we do a local fund raiser for children and adults with cystic fibrosis. We'll be making a weekend of it with a dinner at a hotel, goose calling competition followed by a great day afield in many of the best fields in Northern Illinois. I'm sure its a stab in the dark but if anyone would want more information about the event I'd be happy to forward the brochure.

Thanks,
    Richie

Just never got into the whole rock music emddeded into hunting videos, its quite the rage now it seems. Awesome vid and I would love to see it without the music blastin in the background. maybe on the dog retrieves or something is ok. Seems like ive heard that same song on at least 10 other hunting/fishing type youtubes. Seriously though it was a good video. Keep them coming and if there is a link to this fund raiser - by all means, post it. i applaud your efforts in that realm - its good to see Fundraisers for just this type of thing.

I wasn't sure how to attach the flyer but hopefully this link will work. This will be my first year participating but its been going on for 10 years and there is usually about 100 folks who show and is a great time from what I hear. Lots of pro callers show up and since its a small crowd you get a good chance to pick their brain a little...and the opportunity to hunt with them the next day. Should be a great weekend.

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&p...8_N4Q7shXXwOyg

Great job by the dog and great music! Video needs a little work. A lot of out of focus but not bad by any meens. Loved the last shot of the dog backing up into heal.

yeah I'm just using some old video camera so thats about the best quality I'm gonna get but its still fun to look back on a watch. I sure would like a nice camera to get some quality video but the problem is, is that I like shooting too much.

Anyone have any experience with a deer ridge innovations camera mount?

Appreciate the kind words about Banks. He's turning out to be a pleasure to hunt with and a great gun dog.

Richie,

Nice video man!!! Can't wait to get back up there and pund on those honkers. hoping ot be there late nov to bow hunt and goose hunt then again in dec. Send me the brochure if you would. Maybe able to head up for that. caribouhunter1@yahoo.com is the email.

Nice video again and keep them coming.
    Matt

Looks like you may need a bigger dog. LOL Good ol fearless Banks. An awesome dog. Though I did see some bank running. HaHa

well I don't call him Banks for nothing. It was the last bird of the day and I had video camera in one hand and to be honest I was like what the heck...so yeah, I let him get a away with one. You're right he is about fearless as they come. Some how in his mind he's a 500 #er. Even though he's small he's been hammering the geese. So far this season he's retrieved 47 geese and 18 ducks. Not sure if you noticed it but at towards the end of the video he couldn't get out of the muck...it took him several tries then he pulled his legs out.

Caribouhunter, check your email for the brochure.

Richie,

Well got the brochure looks awesome and goin to try and make it but dont know if ill get leave at that time. keep up the videos love watching homemade stuff over the stuff on tv

matt

Enjoyed the dog work but had to mute. The music sounded too angry for me.

cool video, im getting my lab soon and its cool to see a dog working. I can only hope i get my pup trained to do some bird hunting