Thread: Exploding targets

Default Exploding targets

Does anyone know where i can get some Ammonium Nitrate up here? I would love to get 20lbs or so. It has to be 34-0-0 fertilizer not 30-0-0. I want to make some of my own targets. They are a blast to shoot!!(pardon the pun) Thanks for your help!

To do this legally, you'll need a Type 1 Federal license. Call your friendly local BATF.
    Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocre minds. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence. Albert Einstein

Better living through chemistry (I'm a chemist)

You can piddle with the puppies, or run with the wolves...

Nitroman it is 100% legal. Tannerite is legal in all 50 states

Quote Originally Posted by kgpcr View Post
    Does anyone know where i can get some Ammonium Nitrate up here? I would love to get 20lbs or so. It has to be 34-0-0 fertilizer not 30-0-0. I want to make some of my own targets. They are a blast to shoot!!(pardon the pun) Thanks for your help!
    Does anyone know where i can get some Ammonium Nitrate up here?

It must have slipped your mind that you want to make them yes? Before you end up in Club Fed, call the BATF.

Yes, I know about Mr. Tanner, and his excellent goodies. Why do you think I acquired a license?
    Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocre minds. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence. Albert Einstein

Better living through chemistry (I'm a chemist)

You can piddle with the puppies, or run with the wolves...