Thread: I got drawn for a permit, but I don't know what it is for or where it is for........?

Default I got drawn for a permit, but I don't know what it is for or where it is for........?

I got drawn for a permit hunt for something, but I don't know what the animal is, or where the hunt area is, do you know if there is a good trail I can get there on, it is a subsistence hunt, and I'll be driving my new $72,000.00 Hummer. It will be self guided............I just need to know where the big ones are.........??????

leave the Humvee at the airport and
    fly up to unit 23on one of those 160$fares........start your hunt by walking outta Kotzebue to the north,theres been quite a few Cariboucrossing on the ice.
    As a Stateresident,you can catch 5 per day,Id go for females 'cause the meat is good, and they are still fat. Pile 'em up,and send the meat home,you'll still save $$

Bring your 3,000$handmade rifle, 5$ apice shells, your 500$ worth of worthless Cabellas stuff, a rediculas hat and plenty of g****.

Stay legal, no matter where you are or why you hunt, were all subsitance hunters by law.
    If you can't Kill it with a 30-06, you should Hide.

"Dam it all", The Beaver told me.....

I think you already know where the big ones are since you are planning a self-guided trip to the bush company. Showing off your $72,000 Hummer and some of that cash should help you bait in a couple of big ones.

Hey there is a skiff at the end of Wrangell so you can use it to get over on Etolin. Leave your keys in the hummer so we can move it some every 24hours and you won't get a parking ticket. Etolin so far this year 6 elk five rifle one bow
    Now left only to be a turd in the forrest and the circle will be complete.Use me as I have used you

Manoman,
    That is the most coveted permit one could get. If you don't hunt it you are a Big Time Loser, unless you Proxy it to me. The Big One's are nocturnal, so you will need the High Beams on the Hummer. Take off the Spinner Hub Caps, before you do the Road Hunt, the Bling skeerrs the begeebers out of the Big Ones. If you are going by yourself, be prepared for the worst. Their Hind Quarters weigh 262 lbs and their hide well over a 1000 lbs. Don't be a slob hunter by leaving the ribs and kidneys, those are the best parts for dog food. Follow up your hunt with some pictures and we can all tell you where you messed up.
    Good Luck
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

I love it!

Default I drew that tag last year

me and my buddy each got hogs!!!
    PM me for details, don't want to post the info here.
    Alaska Board of Game 2015 tour... "Kicking the can down the road"
    http://www.alaskabackcountryhunters.org/

Quote Originally Posted by homerdave View Post
    me and my buddy each got hogs!!!
    PM me for details, don't want to post the info here.
    Why would I want to take the advice of a total stranger, that won't even use his given name on the internet? That place is well known and you can order a book detailing the spot, complete with maps, right here in the forum bookstore, written by an Accredited and Highly Acclaimed Outdoor Writer. Do your 'homework' man!
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~