Thread: Parts for an Earth Stove wood stove

Default Parts for an Earth Stove wood stove

Does anyone have a suggestion where to get replacement parts in Anchorage for our new to us Earth Stove? I'm looking to replace the door gasket. Not sure what model it is but here's a pic below. Thanks for any info. Chad

P9230336[1].JPG

Try
    NorthHeat
    2020 E. Dowling Rd.
    Anchorage, Ak 99507
    907-562-2249
    I have had good luck with them for all my cabin needs.
    They have lots of experience and are willing to talk to you!
    When seconds count, the cops are just minutes away.
    '08 24' HCM Granite HD "River Dog"

You mean the rope type material? Northheat, Heat Land, or North Country Stoves would have it for sure. AIH, too. I have a couple of different sizes I got there. And a tube of adhesive.

wondering if you ever found where to get replacement parts for your Earth Stove? We have the identical (unknown to us too) model. Trying to find same replacement part plus some. Thanks, colokathy

I have the same stove,the flyer I got when I bought it used shows this to be the model 101. Manufactured by Earth Stove Northwest P.O box 549 Tualatin Oregon 97062. Might be still in business and have parts?

How do you guys like your earth stoves? I got one from my neighbor that I haven't used yet. Do the pit out decent heat?

Quote Originally Posted by colokathy View Post
    wondering if you ever found where to get replacement parts for your Earth Stove? We have the identical (unknown to us too) model. Trying to find same replacement part plus some. Thanks, colokathy
    I was able to find the part at NortHeat (very good experience dealing with them) mentioned above. I bought ~7ft inch and a quarter gasket that worked well. I was able to find out what I needed and a lot of other info over on http://http://www.hearth.com/econtent/index.php/forums/

Also, had a chimney sweep come out in November and along w/the cleaning he did an inspection of the stove. Our stove is still in good shape and replacing the gasket made a big difference in performance of the stove. It now operates as it should.

Quote Originally Posted by akfirefighter View Post
    How do you guys like your earth stoves? I got one from my neighbor that I haven't used yet. Do the pit out decent heat?
    We like ours a lot. Since replacing the door gasket it performs like it should. We can now operate the damper and control the stove like we want to. It seems to burn nicely and what the stoves are know for you can definetely load them up with wood which comes in handy for overnight use.