Thread: Copper Center Area Logs

Default Copper Center Area Logs

I am putting together a small 12x16 cabin next spring in the Copper Center area. I was originally planning on building it myself with standard lumber however, I had a friend recomend SAPA Regal Enterprises in Kenny Lake and it sounded like a very promising lead. I haven't been able to find a website but was told it was something like a family run business. Has anyone here had any work done by them?

Don't go straight to SAPA. See what the other outfits will do logs for you. Pine's Sawmill in Tok comes to mind.

Buz Moore at Tower Milling in Anchor Point did my logs. Buz will help you with anything needed for a log home.

I would get quotes from every mill around then look for quality. This is especially true if you are doing the D logs. If you are putting on a metal roof, PM me for a person's info that works hard, has a great product and his price was $400 less than the nearest.

I have sold parts to Regal, they have always been upfront and likeable. I do not know their product.

i used to work for regal enterprises...and their logs and siding are top notch!
    They say its unsafe to own a gun, I say its unsafe to have only one!!!