Thread: New ATV Club

Default New ATV Club

Due to lack of ATV clubs in Alaska a few budies and I have decided after great thought to start a new riding based ATV club. Mat-Su Valley ATV club will be directed towards riders who are looking to challenge themselves as well as there machines. Every ride will have an intention of getting somewhere, wether it is to a certain object such as the B29 (for example) or its a mudpitt,hillclimb that somebody wants to hit. I do not plan on taking the spotlight from such clubs as Alaska ATV Club who are there to fight for our trail rights, and I do plan on supporting Alaska ATV Club with their endevors. So, if you are rider looking for a club that goes riding with the intention of getting stuck, breaking something, or plainly getting somewhere check our forum out.

Thanks,
    Preston
    President Mat-Su Valley ATV Club
    http://matsuvalleyatvclub.maxforum.org/

link not working on my computer

Nice. Now I have to add another forum to my already busy morning schedule. Clist, Alaskaslist, Facebook, AlaskaATVClub, DenaliOffRoad, ADN, AOD, Snowest, BackCountryRebels, whew.

I hope that as you expand membership, there will be room for different level riders who are "in Training" to be hard riders. With a couple hundred active rider members you can have multiple rides going all week long, some of which could be for those of us building experience and abilities.

Not all rides will be to find the steepest or deepest trails. Some will be with the distinct purpose of getting somewhere, such as getting to the glacier. Then riding quads onto the glacier. As with most trails in Alaska you have different routes and trails around certain trail obstacles. As always the members of Mat-Su Valley ATV Club and myself would love to take new comers to the ATV world and help critique there skills then find their limits when there ready.

Thanks,
    Preston
    President Mat-Su Valley ATV Club