Thread: Rocking deal on MH Compressor pants (2XL only)!

Default Rocking deal on MH Compressor pants (2XL only)!

I have been wanting a set of puffy pants for cold early mornings and have been drooling over the Mountain Hardware Compressor pants for quite a while. I just couldn't swallow the $150 price tag! I figured if I kept my eyes open that I would find a deal eventually. A little while ago they showed up on sierratradingpost.com for $90. To say the least I was very tempted. I decided to keep my patience and wait for one of the frequent STP "Deal Flyers" and their unreal 30% off coupons. Well this morning I checked the email account and there it was top and center! I hit the link and did a quick search for "compressor" and there they were, 2XL compressor pants for $62!

Unfortunately for you little guys all they had was 2xl but that worked out perfect for me! They also had the $30 Mountain Hardwear windstopper fleece beanies for $12!

Not bad, I ended up with 2 hats and the pants for just under $100 to the door.

Thanks for getting my hopes up and then causing them to come crashing back down when I read 2XL, so much for us normal sized guys! Just kidding glad you were able to find a steal on those pants they look like they will do the trick.

I love my pair of these. Can get real hot, but are nice to sit around in when it's chilly.
    Know guns. Know peace. Know safety.

No guns: no peace. No safety!

Quote Originally Posted by broncoformudv View Post
    Thanks for getting my hopes up and then causing them to come crashing back down when I read 2XL, so much for us normal sized guys! Just kidding glad you were able to find a steal on those pants they look like they will do the trick.
    Well dang, now I feel kind of bad about posting this. Sorry to dash the hopes of you undersized folks!

Quote Originally Posted by LuJon View Post
    Well dang, now I feel kind of bad about posting this. Sorry to dash the hopes of you undersized folks!
    Just ribbing you a bit I know you have had more issues finding correct fitting clothing than I ever will.

Quote Originally Posted by broncoformudv View Post
    Just ribbing you a bit I know you have had more issues finding correct fitting clothing than I ever will.
    you are right about that! Thankfully there are a couple manufacturers out there that are pretty consistent on their sizing. Mountain Hardwear is pretty good in that department. I am a pretty consistent XXL with them. I just ordered a couple MH jackets and the fit is perfect, though admittedly it would be "more" perfect if I shed about 20lbs...

Jon,

I know you will like your new pants when ya get a chance to use them here in just under a year. Becca and I have been using these for about a year now and are really impressed with them. The full zip on/off sides made it really easy to put over her legs to keep her warm while waiting for the chopper to come in. I think Steve was sold on the pants as well and will likely buy a set for him. Glad I can still give you ideas in which to spend your money, its one of the simply pleasures I get in life is helping spend Mr. LuJon's $$$. Congrats on a smoking deal.