Thread: Free sno-go

Default Free sno-go

Anyone want a '93 A/C 580 Mtn. Cat? Looks alright but runs rough. Started it last weekend (had to hold the gas down or it would die) and it revved up and I could have moved it if I wanted to--but that was LAST weekend! Had to hold the gas down to start it today and she sputtered and wouldn't get up and runnin'. Going to take it to Anchorage snowmachine salvage next week when I get a chance if someone doesn't want it.

I'd like to trade for a box of .410 #6 shot. But if someone wanted to pick it up and haul it off I'd forgo the .410 shot shells!

Tim
    903-8767-cell leave a message or shoot me a pm.

Default Right on..

That was quick! A fella called and is picking it up tomorrow. Looks like it may be gone Friday. Thanks to whoever saw the post and told their buddy about it!

Tim

Dang... I didn't see this post in time. I would have bought it just for the 580 salvage.
    Winter is Coming...

Go GeocacheAlaska!

Too nice of a machine to put to salvage. It runs pretty good. Found bad emergency shut off switch, left carb was disconnected at the slider, bad radiator hose, new starter cord and a few really minor issues. It will clean up awesome! Thanks Tim, will hook you up in the future!

Thumbs up Its gone...

Thanks to Ron for picking it up. Glad to hear it'll get some more use without putting a bunch of money into it. Hope its good for you.

Tim