Thread: Bear Bomb anyone use it?

Default Bear Bomb anyone use it?

I was thinking about going black bear hunting this weekend and was told about this Bear Bomb stuff. Just wanted to know if anyone has used it and what they think of it.

The stuff i used was anise and it wasnt worth the money I paid for it. used it on a bait station. If it were me i would order that 12 miles of rotting fish scent from cabelas now thats some good stuff if u can keep ur lunch down,

I believe that scents are considered baits, so are only legal right now if baiting is legal. Seems to be a lot of hooplah if you ask me. The rotting salmon scent does pique my interest, though.
    Spending my kids' inheritance with them, one adventure at a time.

Default bear bomb

Dont waste your money on the bear bomb i bought 2 last year for my bait station at $10 a can They should include a cigarette with it because you definitely get screwed. That stuff is the biggest waste of money.

Stuff didn't work for me...waste of $11...have way better luck with Baitem907 products. I believe using it would be considered baiting so be aware of that.

look up baitem 907 stuff. Its all we use anymore had a great spring season. thanks jess

well I guess I will have to try that baitem 907 stuff thanks everyone for the post