Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: oh yeah OOPS... hope ya didnt forget..

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Default oh yeah OOPS... hope ya didnt forget..

the dead line to apply for teir II nelchina Caribou October 2010 hunting was 5 pm last night.... did you get yours in?
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

yuppers... last chance at meat for the freezer..

If you cant stand behind the troops in Iraq.. Feel free to stand in front of them.

Yup,
    Good Luck to all that applied. Should be a slam dunk this year for everyone wanting to hunt, to get the permit. The jig is up and no more hiding the numbers of critters needing culled. The herd is too big. If it gets any bigger, there will be nothing to fight over. That simply cannot be allowed to happen.
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

I got mine in. When do you thing the results will be officially out (I mean hard solid no worries results)??

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Quote Originally Posted by dirtofak View Post
    I got mine in. When do you thing the results will be officially out (I mean hard solid no worries results)??

HUMMMMMM AFTER this weekends BOG meeting.. as you know what... it may be something different come tuesday... but the season opens around the 21st if tier II happens... so it should be soon MAYBE...

hehe... i love it... all this in decision.. Res you shoulda shot that bou this fall.....
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Got mine in!

Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    HUMMMMMM AFTER this weekends BOG meeting.. as you know what... it may be something different come tuesday... but the season opens around the 21st if tier II happens... so it should be soon MAYBE...

hehe... i love it... all this in decision.. Res you shoulda shot that bou this fall.....
    In the words of Alfred E. Nueman: "What, me worry?". But you are absolutely right. Until the Fat Lady Sings (you know the new one on the SCOTUS) we Alaskan's will continue to stand around and wring our hands, waiting for the next shoe to be thrown.
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

What, you don't know the results?

I submitted my application last week and already know my results......

No permit since I had and filled my Tier I permit already, just submitting for whatever points it might be worth come next year.

Quote Originally Posted by anchskier View Post
    What, you don't know the results?

I submitted my application last week and already know my results......

No permit since I had and filled my Tier I permit already, just submitting for whatever points it might be worth come next year.
    LOL NONE!!!!!!!!!!!!...

also if you shot a bou this year already there will be no tag.

meet on face book here

sent mine in awhile ago - got my permit in the mail today

just kidding

Yep my wife and I applied but we won't get to use our tags if drawn due to harvesting a caribou apiece elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Akres View Post
    In the words of Alfred E. Nueman: "What, me worry?". But you are absolutely right. Until the Fat Lady Sings (you know the new one on the SCOTUS) we Alaskan's will continue to stand around and wring our hands, waiting for the next shoe to be thrown.

your full of puns tonight huh..

If you cant stand behind the troops in Iraq.. Feel free to stand in front of them.

nope... shot mine last month
    "early to bed, early to rise, fish like hell, and make up lies"

jwolf

I missed something, obviously, what does the topic have to do with the Supreme Court i.e. your fat lady? CAN someone please educate me?? Totally confused..

Quote Originally Posted by Akres View Post

Yup got them in. Do they come in the mail?
    Paul

Kinda strange.... the wife and I both applied several weeks ago, even got the confirmation email. Yet looking up the results that were supposed to be posted today, the
    6th, it says no application on file. Does anyone else have this issue? Think I'll give em a jingle tomorrow.
    -akiceman25

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk
    I am serious... and don't call me Shirley.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KM2K7sV-K74

Talked to AF&G and they said they estimate 2500-3000 permits to be issued and the results are supposed to be on the 11th.....

Have fun guys! Don't want to be a part of that mess! I'll wait for those caribou to head this direction!

Got mine in. Called Glenallen ADF&G and was told to keep checking back every 3 days. The guy said the decision is being made in Juneau and no one here in the local road accessible offices has any idea. The guy was really nice considering I was probably the 2,301 caller he had fielded that day for the same question.

If they are handing out 2300+ permits this might be a year I actually get one. I've only been in the state for 12 years so I'm low on resident points

I was reading on here that some people put in for ther permit, but filled their caribou quota somewhere else. It would be nice if someone who draws a permit but can't use it could proxy to someone who applied but wasn't drawn. As it stands now I think you can proxy only to another permit holder or there's the whole first sanguity thing.

Quote Originally Posted by 1S1K View Post
    If they are handing out 2300+ permits this might be a year I actually get one. I've only been in the state for 12 years so I'm low on resident points
    I put in for it and I've only been here 30 years and still haven't figured out how to lie my way into a permit! I actually DREW this tag when it was a drawing in '84 or '85 and have gone 0-fer life since then. I moose hunt in 13 and have harvested numerous Tier II 'bou with friends. Maybe I should maintain an Anchorage residence and claim to buy my fuel & groceries in Copper Center? Maybe that will help. Honesty hasn't got me anywhere yet.
    Tim

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast