Thread: bowhunting ak's wild rivers

Question bowhunting ak's wild rivers

Hi All,

I am lookin for a book by the late Jay Massey intilted Bowhunting Alaskas Wild Rivers. Its out of print and I have checked it out at the local public library but want a copy of my owne. I am hoping someone has a copy they will part with.

Thanks
    William

Check eBay or one of the online used book sources such as www.addall.com or www.alibris.com. Copies are out there and typically run about $100.

Hey WJ, send Michael Strahan a pm. I do belive he was freinds with Jay masey. He should know where to get on or he might have one.
    Living the Alaskan Dream
    Gary Keller
    Anchorage, AK

I've got one I'm goingto sell.
    I want to trade it for a set of the DVDs "Gouthro's Moose Maddness" or a nice daypack (something like Badlands 2200 or 2800). The DVD set is available for $100.00 new (do a websearch & you'll find his page) but I would take an "as new" used set.
    From what I've been able to find on the used market nice copies are going for around $100.00 & sometimes as much as $150.00 for really nice ones.
    There was a gentelmen on another forum that was looking for one so I contacted him & he was going to order the DVD set & do the trade. When he told his wife she told him that she had just bought him a used copy for his birthday for $94.00.
    If you are interested send me a PM or email.
    I'm in Kenai.
    Vance in AK.

Matthew 6:33
    "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."

jeesh, I just got a signed copy by Jay that was signed to Doug Borland for 50 bucks! Most i've paid is 65 for them in mint shape or excellent shape including this signed one.

I'd search around, another place to keep your eyes on is Raptor Archery, Ted has a few from time to time. Tradgang.com is another place to check if you havent already.

I have 2 copies of all 4 books and 3 of a couple.

Another gold mine you might look for is the 4 magazines Doug and Jay published years back. The quality is expectional for the time!!!

Default A Website-

Hi all-

I ran into this website the other day... more of the fan club, I guess. Anyway there's a song about Jay! Not too bad, either, though I'm sure he would have been embarrassed...

HERE'S THE LINK

-Mike
    LOST CREEK COMPANY: Specializing in Alaska hunt consultation and planning for do-it-yourself hunts, fully outfitted hunts, and guided hunts.
    CLICK HERE to send me a private message.
    Web Address: http://alaskaoutdoorssupersite.com/hunt-planner/
    Mob: 1 (907) 229-4501
    "Dream big, and dare to fail." -Norman Vaughan
    "I have climbed my mountain, but I must still live my life." - Tenzig Norgay

Hey Tradbow, better be careful, I hear Doug's looking for that! :-)
    Vance in AK.

Matthew 6:33
    "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."

Default massey book

All,

Thanks for all the info, looks loke my wife has already orderd me one as a suprise. 95.00 bucks! Kinda spendy but its worth it, Iam a big fan of Massey. That book is the only one of his I dont have. I wish I could have met him.

Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Strahan View Post
    Hi all-

I ran into this website the other day... more of the fan club, I guess. Anyway there's a song about Jay! Not too bad, either, though I'm sure he would have been embarrassed...

HERE'S THE LINK

-Mike
    Great site on my space.... Thanks for sharing MS.
    Living the Alaskan Dream
    Gary Keller
    Anchorage, AK