Thread: Lone Eagle

Default Lone Eagle

I searched for a while for a manual for my Magnum Research Lone Eagle pistol. If any one is needing the owners manual for these great pistols, shoot me an e-mail and I will send you a copy. These pistols are great but if not properly maintained parts will quickly fail. I love the way it shoots and would be very dissapointed it I were unable to have all the information I could get.

http://forums.outdoorsdirectory.com/...1&d=1149205599
    Attached Images Attached Images

I know this thread is old, but if there is any way possible I am in desparate need of the before mentioned owners manual. Thanks

Sir, I have a lone eagle .308 and have been looking all over for a manual. I came across you post and would like you to send me a manual, Thanks ... Bruce

I just bought a manual for a 308 lone eagle from ebay

Default Owners Manual

Quote Originally Posted by Bravowhiskey View Post
    I searched for a while for a manual for my Magnum Research Lone Eagle pistol. If any one is needing the owners manual for these great pistols, shoot me an e-mail and I will send you a copy. These pistols are great but if not properly maintained parts will quickly fail. I love the way it shoots and would be very dissapointed it I were unable to have all the information I could get.

http://forums.outdoorsdirectory.com/...1&d=1149205599
    Hello and thanks for your post! I need an owners manual for my .308 win. Lone eagle. Thanks Chris

Go to the Magnum Research website and click on the Contact Us link at the bottom of page. Fill out the fields and in comments field, let them know you need a manual. Click submit and you'll be sent a PDF of the manual. If this doesn't work send me your email address and I'll send to you.

Would love a copy, My e-mail is jagood7@aol.com. Thank you in advance!

Default Need a Manual For my Lone Eagle

Hello:
    Could I get someone to send me a copy of an owners manual for my Lone Eagle 308. I have looked everywhere. Thanks so Much.
    w5cmd@hotmail.com