Thread: Latest issue of Alaska Dog News.

Kink Alaska surrounded by sled dog kennels, a fabulous view and lots of hunting.

Default Latest issue of Alaska Dog News.

http://www.alaskadognews.com
    It's free to download. Not too much about Gun dog training in this issue other than photos of our newest. Jack Barkley rescued Wirehaired Pointing Griffon before and after a grooming. He's a fetching fool just working on a long line and finding any wing I plant. I need some frozen birds.

The latest issue of Alaska Dog News is online now.
    Coupons for:
    Howl-a-Day Inn, for discounted training and dog boarding
    Paw Prince unique gifts for pets and their people
    And AllPawspix.com pet photography
    Articles:
    Dog training by Claudia Sihler of the Better Companion
    Luxating Patella from Mike Lewis and Dr. Kris Schoeffler of Diamond Animal Hospital
    Find out why so many people love Pugs
    Features:
    Animal shelter, ASPCA, Save-the-Date events, Club listings

One wacky advertiser wanted his ad upside down. Let him know you saw it.
    Thanks for being a fan of Alaska Dog News and please check out our advertisers.

Nice write up on Jack. I love a great story that turns out happy. Ive got a few frozen birds if your ever in Fairbanks. Here a picture of Logan, Hes my 1 year old Griff and no we were not hunting in this picture, he just go to tag along on a work trip.

I'm going to ctrl-alt-delete you so hard your mama's computer is going to reboot.

Kink Alaska surrounded by sled dog kennels, a fabulous view and lots of hunting.

Awww. nice. He even gets to fly in a helicoper? I'm guessing Jack's "chestnut" color is maybe why he went to people who didn't give a hoot about him. What I read was the color is called chestnut and and solid is less desirable. Maybe like lab people don't like white toes and blazes Im sure there are some birds around here somewhere. We flushed a few grouse in our yard trying to get them back into the woods so we can shoot them. I don't see a point yet but he retrieves like crazy. FYI the foster part of the article was to keep the piece at home...he's not going anywhere. And he's only chewing up MY stuff so he's safe.