Thread: Silver Fox from last year is finished!

Default Silver Fox from last year is finished!

Many of you requested photos of the silver fox I trapped last year, once it was done. We had a heck of a time deciding on what to do with her and didn't think a life size would have done her justice (couldn't see all sides of her unless she was on a pedestal sort of thing).....Well here she is! It's only been hanging for about 5 minutes so we'll still need to "fluff" her out, adjust etc...but it turned out beautiful!~ We went for a closed mouth.

Edit: Not sure why the photos are going blurry once posted?

"In the interest of protecting my privacy I will no longer be accepting Private Messages generated from this site and if you email me, it better be good!"

That thing is simply awesome! It turned out great!! Did you get it out of Houston somewhere?

Nice job Huntress and very classy!

Thanks guys! Yep Lujon, she was a bit further north but general area.....
    "In the interest of protecting my privacy I will no longer be accepting Private Messages generated from this site and if you email me, it better be good!"

Nice fox! To some one who didnt know fox could be like this I could see it passing as something else. I have only seen one other fox that was like this one and it was when younger I was out by Willow and was on a back road and had one run out in front of us. They are awsome animals, especially the silver fox.

I have heard of them down on Kodiak and on the K-Pen but didn't know that they were around the valley at all. I have seen quite a few reds and a couple cross but never a silver. Seeing that has me itching to get out and do some calling! A fox-pro is high on my list for next winter as is one of them new fangled 4 stroker sleds.

Absolutley beautiful!!