Thread: Fairbanks area - looking for marten buckets (plastic black planting buckets)

Default Fairbanks area - looking for marten buckets (plastic black planting buckets)

Anyone know if any stores sell the black plastic planters used for marten buckets with a 120? Or if anyone in Fbks area has some 120s and buckets they'd like to sell, would be interested.
    Thanks, Mark

I haven't been there in a couple of years, but I know Sentry Hardware/Frontier Outfitters used to sell the planters.

Lowes had a bunch on sale to boot since it was the end of growing season I picked up 8 of them they should have some more still.

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

i take a look at homedepot and lowes mark.. how many you looking for? coming to town for the meeting?
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Thanks guys. Yeah, Vince, coming in for the meeting, need a few dozen buckets. I'll check those places out.