Thread: gun show in fairbanks this weekend

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Default gun show in fairbanks this weekend

just found out theres one at the patty center. at the UA... will have to stop in i guess
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    just found out theres one at the patty center. at the UA... will have to stop in i guess
    When ya going??? I might check it out.

Steve
    "I refuse to let the things I can't do stop me from doing the things I can"
    Founding Member
    http://www.residenthuntersofalaska.org/

There was one last night as well at pioneer park as well. The profits from the one at the patty center will go to the UAF rifle team.

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Quote Originally Posted by stid2677 View Post
    When ya going??? I might check it out.

Steve
    this afternoon prolly i have to level the parking lot at the office first.. gravel has been delivered just waiting on the skid steer..
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

This one seemed better than the last few I've gone to around Fairbanks.......I spent way too much money. Rifle, brass, bullets, scope, ammo...Oh my!
    The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps! (Eleanor Roosevelt, 1945)

yeah right! this one was on par with all of the other ones 99% of everything was WAY overpriced and probably the reason I saw most of the same guns they were trying to sell 6 months ago during the spring show.

Didn't seem to have any problem selling guns. Took 11, sold 5, also moved a little ammo and some primers. The scheduling of the dates seemed a little upside down, though. Would probably have sold more if it would have been the weekend AFTER PFD's came out. But oh well, didn't really plan on getting rich in the gun business anyway.
    "A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise, and independence to the mind."