Thread: upholstery question

Default upholstery question

hey all,

i've got a older 20ish foot I/O that needs a bow cover and bimini top. who do you all use for your fabric work? thanks,

ben

Default Buster's Upholstry- See Willy

They have a special going on at the Boat Show (Northway Mall) that ends tomorrow. They have done all my work over the years.

and you've been happy with everything they've done?

Default Great guys to deal with...

Yes, they have done 3 tops for me and I have been very pleased with their work over the last 15 years. They stand behind everything they do.

ok thanks, guess i'll have to head over to the show sunday.

Thumbs up mine was done by busters too!

busters are great. a little of pain to get to but good and worth it. they do stand behind their work. my first top, not with them only lasted one season and barely that. next one was with busters and this spring will be the third season and going strong. just tell them what you want, they are good working with you and getting measurements to what you want. go with what he recomends, you get what you pay for in materials. I must have missed him this year at the boat show. he will have at least a 15% or more so hurry.

Thumbs up Silver Streak boats

Silver Streak Boats does fine work as well and are easy to get to. Price them you get what you pay for they had a special at the Great Alaskan Boat show I'm sure they would give you that deal. A new top with poles sides and all was like $175.00 or $185.00 a foot Give them a call.
    I have seen tops made by them that are old and still in great shape. They have had people bring back old tops to put in new window cause the top was still in great shape.

Busters all the way. But he only does one top a week during the summer months so either get your boat in there now or give him a deposit to have yours scheduled.
    Tennessee

Default yep forgot that part

better hurry. well i hope you did and made to the show and talked to them. he does a lot of custom work in cars and such so yep one top a week, maybe two if they are small if i remember correctly.. Mine was big but still only took a few days. hope it all works out for you.