Thread: Looking for sheep/moose partner 2011

Default Looking for sheep/moose partner 2011

I have a sheep hunt booked in the Brooks for 2011 and also have plans for a moose hunt. If your interested please call or pm me for details. Working nights on the slope right now 6pm until 6am so that is the best time to reach me.

Thanks, Tim
    740-891-8626
    ďA man does not climb a mountain without bringing some of it away with him,and leaving something of himself upon it -- Sir Martin Conway

Tim, are you flying in or hiking in for sheep?

Count me in! Although I will say this I'v never been sheep hunting but I am more than willing to work my a*% off for you. I would really love to get into sheep hunting and this would be a awesome opportunity to learn. this goes for anyone else looking for a young back and knees to exploit on their sheep hunts

I understand sheep hunting isn't one of those things you just decide to "do" so where do I start?

sorry not trying hijack... let me know if you need me.

Might be interested in the moose hunt, I'll send you a PM.

Sent pm's.

Thanks Guys, Tim
    ďA man does not climb a mountain without bringing some of it away with him,and leaving something of himself upon it -- Sir Martin Conway

Would be interested in the moose hunt, where are you thinking of?

I just helped a buddy on a sheep hunt. Got within 45 yards with the bow n he missed but was a blast! I would definitely be in. Let me know your details

Ummmm.....Don't you want to wait for Draw results to come out?...... what about the partner you had this past season?

I always book in advance of the draw as I plan on not drawing lol. Steve isn't able to commit to anything right now due to his wife and military commitments for fall 2011. So what am I left to do but search again for a hunting partner.

I am not able to send pm's to new members so please call me direct or email me at sheephunter1974@yahoo.com

Thanks