Thread: planning a trip for kodiak, Dillingham? for fall

Default planning a trip for kodiak, Dillingham? for fall

Hello, a group of about four of us are looking to plan a trip for kodiak or out of dillingham for this fall,,,,,,,I got hooked to do most of the planning and really dont know where to start, so I thought I'd ask for suggestions,,,,we are pretty open for the time of year, just sometime in the fall,,,,,,,,we were looking at about a 5 day trip, we would like to keep the cost down so we were not looking at the all inclusive lodges,,,,,we would like to mainly fish for salmon,,,,,,,,and a couple of us are hunters so a trip that had a option for a short hunting trip after the fishing trip would be good as well.

I know this is a tall order, but I thought I would put this out there and try to get some starting points for planning.

thanks for any advise anyone could give us!!!!

Sent you a PM.

George

Default September Kodiak...

The fall fishery for silvers on the island can be quite spectacular. Kodiak is affordable, productive, and quite comfortable if you know how to play it.
    The road system offers up over 100 miles of self-guided opportunity and the fishery is relatively uncrowded.

You can browse Kodiak Fishing at Any Angle right on this site in the bookstore. There is even a free chapter that you click into. Everything related to what you seek, is now in print.

I'm still eating silvers from last September. If you want to fill a cooler, this is the place...

http://www.alasakanauthor.com

thanks for the tip on the bok, just picked it up,,,thanks!