Thread: Cook Inlet Chapter - Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Banquet - November 13th

Default Cook Inlet Chapter - Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Banquet - November 13th

It is time once again for the annual Cook Inlet Chapter of Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation banquet. Mark your calendar for November 13th and join us at the Egan Convention Center as we enjoy an evening while ensuring the future of elk, other wildlife and their habitat. Doors open at 5:30pm.

Don't wait until the last minute since we only have seating for 250 attendees, and we've sold out the last 2 years. There will be no tickets sold at the door. In addition, if you get your tickets before October 31st you will be entered into the "early bird" drawing. Also, take advantage of pre-banquet discounts we are offering on some of our raffles.

Banquet tickets are available online @ or by calling Willis @ 677-8557. Single tickets are $80 (membership and buffet dinner) and couples are $125 (1 membership and 2 dinners). Sponsor memberships, life memberships and tables of 10 are available as well.

For information, or to help by making a donation or by volunteering, contact Tom @ 242-7821.

Join us for a great time, for a great cause as we work toward ensuing the future of elk, other wildlife and their habitat.

Eagle River

We are excited to come again this year. This will be my second year going to this one. I was wondering if there will be more guns there this year? My last chapter had some 30 guns for the rafle not counting the 6 to 8 auction guns. Last year I was expecting a little more for the raffle items. Either way we will be there but if more guns are in the raffle items we will get more tickets. It is a great cause and love to put money in to the foundation as well as du and the NRA

Can't wait to see all that come this year

Sorry to say that the online system is not ready just yet. It should be available next week. We are sorry for any inconvenience. If you what to get tickets sooner rather than later, it will have to be by phone. I will update once the online system is fully functional.

See you on November 13th!

The online banquet registration is up and running. Go to and scroll down to November 13th and the Cook Inlet Chapter banquet and the Egan Center. If you prefer to order by phone, call Willis at 677-8557 (please call before 9pm).

Order early so you don't miss out on the early bird drawing.

See you there! Tom

Anchorage Alaska

This is one of the better banquets that I have been to in Alaska. Really good food. Pretty good prizes and raffles too!

Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Website:

Banquet Invitation:

Online Tickets: