Thread: GWP Female (FBX)

Fairbanks, AK

Smile GWP Female (FBX)

Okay, so I know this is a long shot, however I need to find this girl a home. She was a "Foster" from the local animal shelter who has shown INTENSE drive and ability. I have worked a little with her, and she is trained completely on Voice Command, as well as being Kennel Trained and House broken. She has enormous potential and I would love to see her in a home that can appreciate her Natural abilities.

So Here goes:
    Luci is a 1 1/2 year old GWP Female (spayed) I have NO background on her but I am trying to find her breeder to at least see what her pedigree is like. she would Make an excellent hunters companion, SAR dog, Agility dog, or Tracking dog. She uses her nose like shes blind (although she can see quite well and has no Genetic defects there, from what we can tell). I am Located In Alaska But I am not Asking a Large Fee for her, only for my time in training her and shipping if needed. I also Offer a contract with an option to return her as well. As I said she would Make a great hunting dog.

I am also open to other options,and Trades.

Please Contact Me for More info and Pictures.

If you still have the GWP I may be interested if I can get it through congress.I live in FBKS and have 2 spayed female GWPs and a couple acres for them to run.If you could post a pic or 2 or email to,thanks.