Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Not fixed yet....

  1. #1

    Default Not fixed yet....

    "All fixed.

    Great thanks to the management here for jumping on that so fast."


    Not so much. From work about 15 minutes ago... was still getting the warning... Now from home, also getting the warning.

    Using Chrome, IE, and Firefox.....

  2. #2
    Member AkSKeyMoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    W AK
    Posts
    158

    Default

    Still getting the same warning from Firefox. Safari has no problems with this site though.

  3. #3
    moocow
    Guest

    Default

    We fixed the vulnerability. The remaining issue is that Google still lists the site as 'suspicious' until they carry out a repeat malware scan, which should be done soon. Any plugins that make use of google's index of hacked sites will still report the site as bad until this is corrected.

  4. #4
    Member Maast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Anchorage, Alaska, United States
    Posts
    510

    Default

    If it helps any, here is a screenshot of the Symantec AV alert I got at work yesterday and the day before that.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2696 Sea Raider Pilothouse
    "Dominion"

  5. #5
    Member fullbush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Wasilla
    Posts
    2,674

    Default

    Life is so much better after I broke my PC trance and discovered the Mac world
    no virus software, no popups and no friggn updates! I gave Bill Gates enough of my time

  6. #6
    Member Huntress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Somewhere between here and there.....
    Posts
    1,173

    Default

    Yep, still broken on my end as well. I still suggest sending out a mass email to the members letting them know it's being worked on, Why not, you send junk mail on everything else that goes on around here....hehehe........ Had I been a new member I would have given up on this place two days ago.
    "In the interest of protecting my privacy I will no longer be accepting Private Messages generated from this site and if you email me, it better be good!"

  7. #7
    Member greythorn3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Chasin the ladys! away!
    Posts
    2,507

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fullbush View Post
    Life is so much better after I broke my PC trance and discovered the Mac world
    no virus software, no popups and no friggn updates! I gave Bill Gates enough of my time

    so true, ms upddatehell
    Semper Fi!

  8. #8
    Member Alaskanmutt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Anchorage Alaska
    Posts
    947

    Default

    Forum must not like me, I have never recieved an email for the admins.
    2000 Bayliner Ciera Express 2452
    5.0 Mercruiser Alpha 1

  9. #9
    New member Man1c M0g's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Portsmouth, UK.
    Posts
    44

    Default

    Should all be fixed now. Anyone continuing to get problems?

  10. #10
    Member AkSKeyMoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    W AK
    Posts
    158

    Default

    Works fine for me now. Thanks!

  11. #11

    Default

    It works on my laptop. Two days ago, it crashed my PC Desktop. The Tech Support guys on my virus protection said something got through and ID'd this website as the culprit. I will take my PC in for a new hard drive I suppose and start all over.
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •