Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 21

Thread: Warning ********** outfiiters a scam

  1. #1

    Default Warning ********** outfiiters a scam

    Please be aware ******* Outfiiters is a scam outfit.
    Stay away from *********** or *********** Tours
    They took me for 10K. They are totally illegal.
    Larry
    email me for details
    elk88101@hotmail.com

  2. #2
    Member AK Ray's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    South Central
    Posts
    2,541

    Default

    go to this link and file a complaint with the state. All these folks should have a license to operate and if they don't then the state really needs to know about it.

    Unless you take the first step nothing will happen.

  3. #3

    Default

    AK Ray
    The wheels have been in motion for a week
    I have the state troopers opening criminal investigation and the state licensing board. I have just about completed the legal brief.
    These guy's are toast.
    Hope to get my money back by filing on there license Bond.
    you can email me anytime I will send you a copy of the brief.
    OH they are out tof Palmer and Willow Alaska.
    larry

  4. #4

    Default

    It seems to me, that once a legal claim is filed, then the mod's should allow the names to be posted for all of us to see and check for ourselves. I for one, live in Willow and would dearly loveto know whom isnt doing the right thing.
    Rich
    I give thanks to the vetrans, as they have aided in my priviledge to hunt and fish the great State of AK. and alow me to sleep safely at night.

  5. #5
    Moderator LuJon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Palmer, AK
    Posts
    11,415

    Default

    Nope, innocent until proven guilty is our rule.

  6. #6

    Default

    What a bummer!far cry from when i took your advise last yr and book a hunt with alaska bush guides,got a nice bear with him and was a great price thanks,just curious though how come you didn't go back with him?hope you get your money back and the scammers get theirs

  7. #7

    Default

    Guess Who,

    Oh just tried something new. This group was recommended by Keith Warrens booking agent.

    Chris a Alaska Bush Guides has become a good friend we will be doing a spring thing.
    I am so glad you got the bear. The point is Chris will bust his butt to get your game what ever it takes. If it dont happen then it was not meant to happen.
    These guy's ther motto is WE CAN DO IT.
    Oh they did NOTHING.

  8. #8

    Default

    Tell us your story.

  9. #9

    Default

    email me and when I finish the brief I will email you a copy. Then I wont have to omit the names.
    Like I said basically an assistant guide started a business booked hunts and was drunk most of the time also has no register guide service with his name or the master guides name. Plus many other issues.
    larry

  10. #10
    Member kahahawai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Wasilla
    Posts
    2,443

    Default

    Wow, this can't be good, Seems llike i read something similar to this on the accuratereloading website too.... or maybe its the same outfitter...

  11. #11
    New member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Marshall
    Posts
    1,975

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LuJon View Post
    Nope, innocent until proven guilty is our rule.
    With exceptions...

  12. #12
    Member BrettAKSCI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Anchorage
    Posts
    1,624

    Default

    This is the same person posting as on AR Chuck. Hope you get it figured out soon.

    Brett

  13. #13
    Member huntalaska's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    110

    Default

    Sorry to hear about your experience, and sad to to say prob not gonna get your money back... Don't let these guys ruin it for ya. Alaska is a great place and has alot to offer.

  14. #14

    Default

    huntalaska
    Well hopefully one of the so called companies has the license bond and I hope to file against the bond. As per the regulations.
    Larry

  15. #15
    Moderator hunt_ak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Wasilla--Cantwell Transplant
    Posts
    4,600

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gogoalie View Post
    With exceptions...
    Such as? (serious question, BTW)...

  16. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kahahawai View Post
    Wow, this can't be good, Seems llike i read something similar to this on the accuratereloading website too.... or maybe its the same outfitter...
    Anyone have a link to the other forums where the guilty are being disclosed and discussed?
    Elk...check your PM's on this site.
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

  17. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Dublin, GA
    Posts
    546

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Akres View Post
    Anyone have a link to the other forums where the guilty are being disclosed and discussed?
    Elk...check your PM's on this site.

    http://forums.accuratereloading.com/...3/m/5191059041
    NRA Life Member since 1974

  18. #18

    Default

    Thanks. Rep your way.
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

  19. #19
    Premium Member MarineHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,946

    Default

    Dang. Nice elephant elk88101.

  20. #20
    Moderator hunt_ak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Wasilla--Cantwell Transplant
    Posts
    4,600

    Default

    That's kinda what I thinking! That thing is nuts!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •