Thread: Sig Sauer P238

Default Sig Sauer P238

I recently purchaed and fired today the Sig Sauer P238 Nitron w/ rosewood grips and Siglite night sights, .380 Auto. I shot 180 rounds through the little pistol and it performed flawlessly. Very accurate, minimal recoil, nice looking and very functional. Looks like a mini 1911.

I realize that this is not the caliber of choice for personal protection, but for really concealed carry, for a woman or person who has very small hands and is sensitive to recoil, or as a backup, it is a remarkable little weapon.

Just thought I would pass along my observations.

Delta Junction AK

How does it compare size wise to the now defunct Colt .380 (Mustang, .380 Gov't., Pocketlite, etc.)?

These look like neat carry guns.

I've got one that I LOVE. I was going to give it to my mom who is moving to South Carolina in a few weeks, however, the 1911 style battery of arms is just a little too complicated for her, so I have to sell it. I just got it in April, and it comes with two mags, three sets of grips, and literally a brand new Highnoon IWB holster that has never been used (the "Public Secret" w/straps

I'll let it all go for $625. And anyone in the Fairbanks area is more than welcome to give it a "test drive" at the South Cushman range if you're interested. Just PM me, or email me at

Default Excellent CCW rig

This is the best CCW gun I have handled...a spittin' image of the ol' Colt Mustang. Here is a nice review if you're interested...