Thread: Goat Photography

Default Goat Photography

I went hiking yesterday with friends and we spotted a goat way up on a 4,000' rocky ridge that seemed approachable. We got to the summit area and my friends didn't want anything to do with hanging off rocks with their fingernails so I took one of the cameras and snuck just above this goat and took some sweet shots. This is what I would age as a three, maybe four year old nanny. IMG_0200.jpgIMG_0198.jpg

The deer hunting was very poor with the streak of warm sunny weather we've been having in SE AK.

Great Shots Big Horse, may some of that sunny warm weather remain in November.

Nice pictures. Once the weather changes, you are going to want to be hunting. This heat and the bright moon at night has them very nocturnal, IMO.

Great photos, looks like her coat is starting to fill in real nice. You gonna go out and get one this year?

Awsome pics Bighorse... their pretty cool animals.. looks to be the size of the one I got last Wednesday. 3-4 year old nanny.

Who says you need to carry a big gun..... those are great and thanks for sharing