Thread: used Sig p228 9mm

grizzeyes

Default used Sig p228 9mm

I know they don't make the sig sauer p228 anymore but my neibhor down the street is selling his used sig saur 9mm P228 for $450.00 Not much wear on it and said he put about 500 rounds through it. the gun new went for $810. I'm thinking of buying it tonight when he gets off work. 450.00 and I guess it's 90% new? It doesn't have night sights, just a spare clip. I liked the sig because of the feature that uncocks the hammer rather than holding it with one hand and slowly releasing it. The SA xd is a bit different. i might like the grip on the sig just a tad better. really appreicate the help
    Last edited by grizzeyes; 02-09-2007 at 17:04.

Thumbs up Sig

A friend of mine owns a Sig 228 that I have been fortunate enough to fire several times. If you purchase that sidearm, you will not regret it.

Quote Originally Posted by grizzeyes View Post
    I know they don't make the sig sauer p228 anymore but my neibhor down the street is selling his used sig saur 9mm P228 for $450.00 Not much wear on it and said he put about 500 rounds through it. the gun new went for $810. I'm thinking of buying it tonight when he gets off work. 450.00 and I guess it's 90% new? It doesn't have night sights, just a spare clip. I liked the sig because of the feature that uncocks the hammer rather than holding it with one hand and slowly releasing it. The SA xd is a bit different. i might like the grip on the sig just a tad better. really appreicate the help

I have a 226 and as far as I am concerned Sig makes one of the finest handguns in the world.

Woody

I have been drooling over their new de-horned models!!!! Perty perty perty. I wish they would have been around when I carried concealed on a daily basis.