Thread: Haul road complant thread, idjits, dufusses, and ati hunters entered here....

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Default Haul road complant thread, idjits, dufusses, and ati hunters entered here....

Quote Originally Posted by Tuxindy View Post
    I too agree with Wiso, maybe somebody should start a "Haul Road *****" thread. If you really don't want your hunt ruined by traffic or non hunters then don't be seen and move off the road.

DONE.... not to hard really...
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Tanana Valley AK

Default Too funny

Now that's funny (in an absurdly sad sort of way)!; a thread for people who hunt in the ditch and *itch about traffic "ruining" their hunt....

didn't know that a guy standing in camp drinking coffee and seeing caribou headed straight for him then taking cover in the ditch would cause such a huge disturbance but when the tree huggers in the subaru say "you guys shouldn't be killing animals anyway" after backing up between me and the animals I think that it was deliberate.
    Hunt, Fish and drink beer with friends.........because life is to short to work all day.

I love this new thread.....I cant wait to get back and b**** about my hunt..............................NOT!

I heered tell of a guy up there that has a Bull Grunt for a horn on his pickup, new twist on calling and road hunting.

Another guy has a Cow Call Ringtone on his cellphone, so he can communicate with nature.
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~