Thread: Hunters with disabilities?

Default Hunters with disabilities?

Any hunters with disabilities out there? I'm down in Wisconsin but have a site full of information for everywhere including of course Alaska. Check it out and see what you think. It's strictly volunteer and is located at afarcry.info. I'm always looking for new information to put on there as well so please share anything you've got. Especially outfitters that will cater to the needs of those with disabilities.
    Don

i could be way off but i think some of the southeast guides can handle guys in chairs and stuff, more boat hunting opportunities down there.
    Www.blackriverhunting.com
    Master guide 212

Quote Originally Posted by BRWNBR View Post
    i could be way off but i think some of the southeast guides can handle guys in chairs and stuff, more boat hunting opportunities down there.
    Anybody lets me know any links that are potentials and I will give them a shout.
    Don

Tim Booch,Aluetion Island Guide Service guided a fellow to a dandy brown bear down here a couple of yrs ago.

Default Link

I hunt with friends with disabilities... how about some links.

waterrat --I will make contact with Aleutian Island Guide Service then. Thanks.

AWSCO -- links would be great! Any ideas or feedback I can get, I will follow through on. Thank you.

Don