Thread: Hamilton 241 intake grate

Talking Hamilton 241 intake grate

Hamilton intake grate for a 241 (used) 180hrs replaced with a stomp grate. New price in Seattle @ Hamilton $1182.00 make offer can deliver to Anchorage.

I have twin 241's. My question is why didn't you go w/ the normal hamilton rake w/ the foot pedal for 300.00? What is a stomp grate anyway? Is there something I should know about here?

Quote Originally Posted by fullbush View Post
    I have twin 241's. My question is why didn't you go w/ the normal hamilton rake w/ the foot pedal for 300.00? What is a stomp grate anyway? Is there something I should know about here? :mmm:
    A Stomp grate is like a hamilton rake only a after market product. They rake is a little longer and i bought that boat used.

thanx fishhogg. I sucked a piece of 1/2 poly in the jet and it bent the heck out of my rake and made it rub on the shaft so I had to limp in on one. I dropped my grate and straightened the flukes on the rake, thank God thats all it was. It may be a good idea to hold on to the grate in case you damage yours. If you want to get rid of it let me know what you'd part w/ it for

Quote Originally Posted by fullbush View Post
    thanx fishhogg. I sucked a piece of 1/2 poly in the jet and it bent the heck out of my rake and made it rub on the shaft so I had to limp in on one. I dropped my grate and straightened the flukes on the rake, thank God thats all it was. It may be a good idea to hold on to the grate in case you damage yours. If you want to get rid of it let me know what you'd part w/ it for
    Make me a offer!! I sold that boat and do not need it, always looking for GUNS???? In Wasilla. Thanks

Hey Mr. Fishhogg, I thought that you were on the job up north not running a parts business what gives????????

Bump to top

Bump to top