Thread: Opinion of rifle of model row Marlin XL/XS and XLS/XSS.

Default Opinion of rifle of model row Marlin XL/XS and XLS/XSS.

Opinion of rifle of model row Marlin XL/XS and XLS/XSS.
    Hi.
    I see sufficiently a lot of positive reviews on the site of Gauze about these models Marlin XL/XS and XLS/XSS.
    However much it is there is no information from considerable representatives which arrange the review of weapon.
    Models Marlin XL/XS and XLS/XSS indeed so good or it is a not high-quality cheap commodity.
    Objective Opinions, suggestions and information welcomed.
    Thank you for an answer.

I purchased an XL7 when they first hit the market a few years ago (270 Win), and to put it simply, I love the rifle. Aesthetically, it is very pleasing with smooth classic lines--if any synthetically stocked rifle can be be beautiful the XL7 is close. The Pro-Fire Trigger is a sensational trigger considering that it is found on an expensive rifle. Accuracy is very good as I am sure you will know from the research you have done. If Marlin offered the rifle in a broader range of calibers, I would own another.....and perhaps another...... One negative aspect, it does not have a hinged floor release for quick removal of the cartridges which means the cartridges must be removed by cycling the cartridges though the chamber or individually removed by hand. In my humble opinion, the Marlin XL serious is THE best value for the dollar of any rifle on the market.