Thread: stolen 4-wheelers and trailer

Default stolen 4-wheelers and trailer

On 9/3 between noon and 2:00, some jackass took off with my 2 new Polaris ATVs and trailer. I want to put it out there to as many people as possible so maybe someone will come across them. Wishful thinking...but ya never know.

Its a Polaris Sportsman 500 X2 and a Polaris Sportsman 500 Touring. Both are red. Trailer is also Polaris and 8x10. Machines are too big to fit on trailer front loaded so they are crossloaded.

I'd post pictures but apparently I'm not authorized to post attachments.

Where? Do you have the plate number for the trailer? Shoot me an pm and Ill send you my email and post a picture for you. Lock your shiz up folk.
    I'm going to ctrl-alt-delete you so hard your mama's computer is going to reboot.

It was stolen out of Birchwood Homes rec lot as they don't allow us to park trailers and such in our driveways. It was locked up but whoever stole it cut the lock off the main gate as well as the lock on my trailer.

sounds like Birchwood Homes rec lot owes you a new set up

If you cant stand behind the troops in Iraq.. Feel free to stand in front of them.

I always use one of the ball type trailer locks on all of my trailers, it is not fool proof but it is much stronger than the little padlock on the the ball coupler. I HATE thieves!! Sorry to hear of your misfortune!!