Thread: ATVs Stolen From Hartley Motors!!!

Default ATVs Stolen From Hartley Motors!!!

I'm posting this for a buddy, but it looks like his wheeler (along with 6 others from what I gather), was stolen.

Specifics on his bike:

2004 Red Honda Foreman 450S
    -Snorkel Kit
    -26" Mud Lites
    -2" Lift Kit
    -Warn winch with blue synthetic winch cable
    -Snow plow bracket
    -Rear gun boot bracket

Kinda hard to believe someone could lift 7 bikes from a dealership like that, but apparently Hartley already has filed a report....heads up!

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

wow hope they find them. sounds like some one left the gate open, hope the dealership will make it right for him...
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Probably a coupon for a 15% discount on store items

I seem to remember a theft clause in their service agreement. Not 100% sure as I cant find my copy.

Hope the guys that took the machines smoke a cold turd in hell and the machines are returned.

Seems like a place with that much inventory would have video. Hope so!

That stuff sucks bad. Hope the ATVs are found. I don't understand why someone would agree with a theft clause when you turn you property over to said establishment who can't complete the services same day and request that you leave it over night for them to work on the next day too. Then they should take all responsibilty in the security of property
    I can understand them not wanting to be responsible but I trust my equipment to be secure if they request it to be left overnight too. If I see something like a theft clause I would think twice no matter how good the service. my .02

Yeah if the dealership themselves wont cover it their property insurance should since it was on their property.

Well it looks like his wheeler was recovered. Apparently the police found 3 of them abandoned on a trail.

What part of the woods did they find the wheelers in ? Do you know what kind the took? I do a lot riding around the house I well keep my eyes lQQking for one just setting on a trail some where

I guess they didn't give a whole lot of details (my guess would be because the case is still open). I do know that Hartley asked him to take his Craigslist ad down after it was returned to the dealership