Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Denali highway/gracious house

  1. #1
    Member AK375HH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Wasilla
    Posts
    610

    Default Denali highway/gracious house

    Anybody know what channels the gracious house and people on the highwy keep their CB radios on?

  2. #2

    Default

    Most use a scanner. So too, the State Troopers. If you are broke down and need assistance quickly, don't ask for help. It will be a long time in coming, if ever, might even freeze to death first (been known to happen). Simply get on the radio and speak into it as though you are directing/guiding a hunter to a big bull. Help will be there in short order (been known to happen).
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

  3. #3
    Member AK375HH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Wasilla
    Posts
    610

    Default

    Hahaha I would do that before I froze. My unit doesn't have a scanner

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AK375HH View Post
    Hahaha I would do that before I froze. My unit doesn't have a scanner
    You don't need one. Just talk on any channel. The "receivers" will pick you up on their scanners, no matter what channel you use. If you have enough battery power left, just key the mic and send out a carrier. It will assist them in finding you, using their omni directional antenna's
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

  5. #5
    Member AK375HH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Wasilla
    Posts
    610

    Default

    I'll have the power...my cb is "special"

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •