Thread: AO12 arctic oven

Default AO12 arctic oven

Yesterday I received a new AO12 arctic oven with built in vestibule.WOW this is a bad ***** tent.The kids and I sleep in it last night in the back yard and prayed for wind and rain all night.The new vestibule has lots of guy outs so I think it will be fine in high winds.

Soooooo, where are the pics??

Mine is on order, with an estimated time of delivery for Mid Sept. I had to make some modifications to a few items so it had to be made. Excited to see how mine works this fall and winter!
    Know guns. Know peace. Know safety.

No guns: no peace. No safety!

Hey, grats! You can't go wrong with this tent. I have a smaller version one and did invest in the floor saver tarp; that is one add-on I'd recommend if you didn't already get it. I added over-sized O-Rings with some carabineers to easily attach it to the tent. It protects the floor and adds a nice ground layer for when you are winter camping. I wish I could make the whole darn tent smaller and lighter for some trips but I sure wouldn't want any other tent when out on trips at 40 below!

What do you guys use to seam seal your tent with?I just spent three days with 20 ounces of seam grip doing my tent.I spread it out in the garage and did one section let it dry and then moved it did another.The stuff dries pretty slow so it took quite a while.

Haven't gotten mine yet, as I had some modifications done. Plan is to set it up in my living room and then seal away!!!
    Know guns. Know peace. Know safety.

No guns: no peace. No safety!