Thread: have a request caribou hide needed...

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Default have a request caribou hide needed...

I have a lady in my office that is looking for a caribou hide to teach kids how to sew, if anyone headed up to the slope is in a position to salvage a hide and get it back to Fairbanks in decent shape. it would be much appreciated. i don't believe she is able to pay $$$ for it, so it would have to be because you can.

our office is located 331 3rd street on the corner of third and steece it could be dropped off 10-6 mon-fri... or call 322-8046 for deb on the weekends...

thanks

Vince

( yeah i already got my hiney chewed for leaving the back half of my daughters in the mountians...)
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

I have a cape up here in the freezer from a small bull I took in March with the head and antlers still attached. It's been in the freezer for a while, but I could try to bring it home with me on Friday. I'll see if I can make it happen.

You need a cape or a whole hide? Raw or tanned? I have some, just need to know what she needs.. I will be going through fairbanks on my way to the slope late tomorrow.. Headed out at 7pm.. Could meet you somewhere either on the way up or back..

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

hoyt i pmed you my phone number i am headed out to the claim in ferry this afternoon to fill a few cow tags with the kids... (will have 7 kids along this time) raw tanned makes no difference.. just needs the main blanket not the head or feet. jerod thanks for the offer but i dont think she is up to dealing with heads LOL...
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here