Thread: UTV comparison

Default UTV comparison

Interesting stuff here: http://en-us.can-amside-by-side.brp.....aspx?pin=1824 Just hit "Enter Now"

It'll be interesting to see how well they do in the real world.

Hmmm, Link comes up with an error for me.

** Server error, could not resolve this function :
    BRP.CanAm.VLU.Flash.Gateway.GetMultimediaHeader

I would be very wary of a first year UTV. The specs do look good and the rig is very sharp. I will still stick with my Ranger though cause it's tried and true

Usually, I'd agree, but there's nothing really new to Can Am/Bombardier here. The engine's a stroked version of the 800 Rotax. No big innovations other than packaging it all up well. It is a lot of money, but that doesn't seem to be slowing sales down much at all.

If you're strictly working/hunting it, I'd say the Ranger's really hard to beat. If you want to work it AND play, well, there seems to be only one best side by side, the Commander.

My wife, son and I took our UTV's to Eureka this past weekend. The trail that tested us the best was from 4 corners back to Eureka lodge. Down right nasty. The Ranger did well and better than I ever expected, but that RAZR S is a beast. Short of sinking it past a snorkle or high centering it on hard ground (13 inches of ground clearance) , I don't think anything can stop it. Heck, it spent most of the weekend in 2WD while were in 4WD Low gear. My son climbed Monument starting at the Lil Nel and waited for us for over 5 minutes to catch up at the top.