Thread: Anyone Interested in Hiking Resurrection Pass or Crow Pass between now and Sept 15?

Default Anyone Interested in Hiking Resurrection Pass or Crow Pass between now and Sept 15?

Greetings!

I am a 25 year old male who has spent the summer in Alaska exploring all it has to offer. I have done many good hikes already, but realizing I only have slightly more than two weeks left in this land of great beauty, I still would like to experience the Resurrection Pass and Crow Pass trails.

I am prepared to hike them solo, but I have found it quite comforting and fun to have a hiking partner or two for most of the treks I have done so far here in Alaska.

Anybody game?

I am pretty flexible on days and times, although I would probably suggest Crow Pass for something in around the dates of the 13th and 16th, and Resurrection Pass for the sames dates or the weekend before (9th -12th) or maybe even sooner. It seems Crow Pass would be a 2-3 day hike and Resurrection about 4 days.

Give me a ring at 214 717 0562 or write me at joshua.b.mayer@gmail.com.

I am in Homer, but can line up a ride with advance notice (a couple days).

Peace!

-GlobeTrotter (aka Josh)

LOL!! I just got back from Res. Pass last night! now I'm in Homer! Just go solo, no worries.
    " Gas boats are bad enough, autos are an invention of the devil, and airplanes are worse." ~Allen Hasselborg