Thread: scouting the FMA

Default scouting the FMA

004.jpg007.jpg007.jpg
    Not the best pics but these two where head to head but I couldnt get the camera fast enough, all in all I seen 7 different bulls. biggest was approx 45, The one with the velvet rubbed off did it like 2 days ago so rut is coming, good luck Archery hunters

how about a freakin grid coordinate wiso!

Is this the area we were talking about he other day?
    "...arms like laws discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe...Horrid mischief would ensue were the good deprived of the use of them." -Thomas Paine

Yeah and they crossed the line if you know what I mean.........

did I see you sat early morning in a little think its a ranger? I was backin that area in the black tacoma with the black campershell.

I got ya. I'm going to try and head out that way thursday or friday
    "...arms like laws discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe...Horrid mischief would ensue were the good deprived of the use of them." -Thomas Paine

Tradbow yeah the was me was just getting off work/ I was actually out there this afternoon messing around didnt see a thing saw a nice little bull, but there was like way to many hunters after it

I kind of thought that might have been you, I saw a bull just past where we crossed paths not a couple hundred yards. Hunted geese that night and the next morning acrossed the tanana.

Good luck with them, I've had to hang my spurs up for awhile, I have things that need attending! And give my regards to Fred!

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

hey if any of you would like to team up a little later in the season, i have the antlerless tag and would be willing to help with calling or whatever to help you score. and maybe remove that pessky sentry cow out of the way... let me know.
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    hey if any of you would like to team up a little later in the season, i have the antlerless tag and would be willing to help with calling or whatever to help you score. and maybe remove that pessky sentry cow out of the way... let me know.
    Vince will let you know I have a any bull tag for Tanana Flats that i will try to fill 12-17 sep,

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Quote Originally Posted by wiso_67 View Post
    Vince will let you know I have a any bull tag for Tanana Flats that i will try to fill 12-17 sep,
    any time,, honestly i am more interested in helping a few other folks bag some this year then dumping one my self, headed out after number moose three for the season tomorrow... my back is sore and my ass is tired.. but man am i haveing a good time LOL!
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Vince, I wish I could go out with ya, would be fun. I have to much buisness to tend too and then I'm headed home for a few weeks. Best of luck guys!