Thread: looking for a bird hunting partner

Default looking for a bird hunting partner

i am looking for a bird hunting partner. i have a 3 1/2 year old yellow lab that i have had trained out of state and he is doing awesome!! i am looking for anyone who wants to hunt birds!! we hunt hard but all my partners buddies that i hunt with are hooked up this season with big game. me and my boy (ruger) are willing to travel anywhere in the state we just want to hunt birds!! so if you want a person to hunt with and a good dog please feel free to get ahold of me on here or call or text 398-0787

Hey Let me know what area you live in I am stationed at Elmendorf if you are close just let me know. We could use another person and a good dog we are getting tired of taking turns to go get the ducks. call or text me my number is 9079473837

shoot me a text 651 235 4522 names joe live in birchwood

My name is Jack and Im working in Afghanistan. Ill be moving my wife to EagleRiver around the 13th of October. Im looking for a hunt. My daughter and son-in-law are army and I did 10 years. Any help will be great. Ive hunted all my life on the Texas Coast and I am a good retreiver................... JAD344@HOTMAIL.COM. Just let me know what I need to bring...

Jack